With innovative ingredients and technology coming straight from his practice, Dr. Dennis Gross formulated Clinical Grade IPL Dark Spot Correcting Serum to help fade the look of stubborn dark spots and discoloration for an even and radiant complexion. The face serum is loaded with the proven concentration of 10% L-ascorbic acid, lactic acid, kojic acid, and arbutin for a clinically proven formula shown to reduce the appearance of sun spots, age spots, and dark patches in weeks.
Our formula targets discoloration in 3 ways:
- Removes over pigmented surface cells
- Clears and illuminates skin tone
- Fights against environmental aggressors.
Shown to be a viable alternative to hydroquinone, IPL Dark Spot Correcting Serum starts working on improving skin brightness in as early as 2 weeks while helping to diminish visible discoloration in 8 weeks. Dr.Dennis Gross Skincare prioritizes your skin health. The Dark Spot Correcting Face Serum is free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
- 10% L-Ascorbic Acid is a proven concentration of Vitamin C, which helps brighten and even out skin.
- Kojic Acid fades dark spots and evens skin tone.
- Arbutin, known as the cousin to hydroquinone, safely fades dark spots and hyperpigmentation.